- Planning a traditional wedding is crazy stressful. Every single detail ends up mattering more than it needs to. So with an elopement, you get to focus on that really matters the most in the end. The two of you.
- Keep it simple, make it weird, design it to be yours. No one, but the two of you, are involved in making decisions.
- You get the simplicity of an elopement, while having everyone there. Even people who may not have ever been able to travel for your wedding.
- That elderly relative that you love so dearly, may not make it to your wedding in 2021 or even 2022. But they can be with you, watching from afar, as you exchange vows.
- One of you may not be able to wait another year or two for the health insurance or the tax benefits that can accompany the legal binding of marriage.
- Whatever you may have set aside for a traditional wedding, you can put towards a home, a honeymoon, or even an amazing party to celebrate your marriage out of quarantine!
- Most elopements are hosted at our studio! So rain or shine, you have a beautifully decorated and professionally lit space to broadcast your ceremony.
- Want a destination elopement. That’s possible too and we can still live stream it to your guests!
- Ever been to a wedding where you couldn’t hear the bride and groom? The entire ceremony is set up with mics so everyone tuning in can laugh and cry along with you as you exchange your vows.
- We are your wedding planners, photographers, and videographers. We will be there, every step of the way, to make this a beautiful, intimate experience. From helping with the decor and officiant, to even helping obtain your marriage certificate. Broadcast your love and have gorgeous photographs to remember this day that was just about the two of you.
If you were planning on getting married this year and had to postpone your reception, or were even planning an elopement to the person you love, we’re here to create a unique experience for you. Our TV and Livestreaming studio is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We can help you get a marriage certificate and get eloped easily. Your friends and family will get to join in.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or shoot us a text! 610.539.6920
Located on the edge of Montgomery County,
Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County, Pa