Wedding Tips by Mike Allebach
As a wedding photographer I've had the privilege of helping brides and grooms by answering questions and giving little tips. While I'm no wedding planner, I can give a few suggestions or provide you with recommended vendors I love. I've written many of these tips for other websites like Offbeat Bride and Lover.ly and together they have been seen by over 1/2 million brides, grooms and wedding vendors.
- Top Philadelphia Venues and Best Wedding Vendors
- Ceremony Planning Tips by Jesse Blum
- 30 Engagement Photo Ideas
- 20 Alternative Parent Dance Songs
- 12 things wedding photographers want to tell you, but can't
- 10 Ways to Tell if Your Wedding Photographer is Faking It (Fauxtographer Warning)
Get more wedding secrets and tips like these by Mike Allebach and other experts here:
Allebach Photography serves weddings in all 50 states. We've photographed weddings from Maine to California. We are located in the suburbs of Philadelphia in a town called North Wales. If you look on a map North Wales is surrounded by Lansdale, Blue Bell, Collegeville, Harleysville, Souderton, Telford, Montgomeryville, Horsham, Hatfield and East Norriton.